1. Know you audience In order for your marketing campaign to be effective you need to know the audience you are marketing to. Take the time to research the demographics of the social platforms your audience uses to share. This will differ depending on who your target audience is. Men lean towards Google+ while women lean toward Pinterest. Knowing your audience will be an essential part in your marketing campaign being successful.
2. Beware of self-referencing Direct your messages to the reader and personalize it by referencing ‘you” in the message. You should not be referencing yourself in the messages.
3. Share/Write what works for you If you’re not good at writing blog posts than write whitepapers or short articles instead. Are you better at graphics than writing? Than create a short video or infographics to represent your products. There are so many effective forms of marketing so choose the ones you are best at.
4. Share industry related articlesIf you share content from others that is related to the industry you are in people will see you as an expert in the field. When the audience sees you as an expert source they will visit your site more often.
5. Measure oftenTrack comments and responses to your posts. When you share on social media there are many free tools out now that allow you to measure how many people saw your posts.