Sage 100 Fund Accounting (Formally MIP)
Sage 100 Fund Accounting Software Allows Non-Profits To:
- Cut hours or days off of your reporting cycle. Create the reports you need within the system, rather than manipulating data with external spreadsheets or fighting with complex, external report-writing tools.
- Customize the chart of accounts to access data quickly and easily for more efficient tracking and reporting.
- Automate transaction entry with a variety of tools including: memorized and recurring transactions, preset distributions, and entry defaults, to boost productivity and reduce errors.
- The Drill-down Analyzer can be used to review the individual transactions that make up the balances on reports.
- Make it easy for auditors to verify the accuracy of financial statements by maintaining a clear audit trail.
Non-Profit Software With Built-in, Flexible Reporting
- Produce a wide selection of standard nonprofit financial management reports, such as FASB-compliant, audit-ready financial statements.
- Report on multiple fiscal years in the same report or create custom reports that cross fiscal years.
- Format custom reports to your exact specifications.
- Write dynamic financial statements directly in the application, without the help of a programmer or consultant.
- Create your own report templates. Set up an unlimited number of financial statements, preview them onscreen, and save them for future use.
- Produce 990 worksheets to assist in the compilation of your annual federal form 990.
Quick Start for Sage 100 Fund Accounting
The Quick Start Program by McGovern Consulting Group is perfect for non-profit organizations looking to get to the next level (coming off of Peachtree or QuickBooks), have the need for a single user system, and are using the core modules of Sage Fund Accounting.
This program is designed to get organizations up and running in 30 days from the purchase. To learn more and see if you qualify, contact us today.